Monday, October 15, 2007

Difficult food time - the pre dance-class rush.

Tonight I actually sampled one of the spinach Croquettes that I made on Saturday.. it was alright. I made a mock egg Florentine (or is it Benedict?) with an egg and a croquette - I was good and left out the bread altogether.

I reheated the croquette at the same time as I was making the egg - it's a big pan after all! And even then, the two looked like teenagers on a first date. Lonely and unsure.

Also, the croquette was a little chilly inside when I finally ate them. Perhaps I should have put it in the pan earlier?

Before this wacky diet, I would've scarfed down a grilled cheese sandwich, or maybe a quesidilla - this didn't take much more prep time, and I'm sure it has more protein, more vitamins and probably less fat.

No comments: